Monday, April 26, 2010

Great news!


As a minor interuption to all the other things I need to blog about...
Something else has taken the lead as WAY more important!

Alex and I are PREGNANT!
We announced it to the family on Saturday,
and as you can see...
the family is very excited!
My mom and dad brought over flowers,
and our first baby toy
with a card that sings, "I'm so excited".

We are very excited about this fun journey.
It's been a hard secret to keep,
we've known for 2 months...
but wanted to wait until after the first doctors appointment
to let everyone know.
My first appointment was Friday,
we got to hear the heartbeat!
So awesome!

We are surprisingly 17 weeks along,
due Sept. 29th.
I have felt great so far!
We feel truely blessed.
A few mood swings, and being more on the tired side,
is nothing to complain about!

Now I really need to stay up to date on my blogging!


12 comments:

Jared and Sami said...

Congrats you guys that's wonderful news! You're due on our wedding anniversary! So cool. Good luck with everything you're in our prayers

The Bishops said...

SO excited for you guys!!!!!!! Congrats again!!!! Don't know how you kept it a secret that long!! That would be torture for me!!!!

Nicole said...

Ya!!! Congrats!!

Kendra said...

Congrats!

amyburb said...

Congratulations Stacey! I can forsee that you will be one of those super-cute pregnant girls, the kind the rest of us hate! But no one could hate you, so you're safe :)

Jessica Havican said...

WOW 17 weeks already and no morning sickness! Lucky! I hope all your first trimesters are that smooth. Will you be finding out the gender in a few weeks??

Lindsey said...

Congrats! You are going to be such a great mother! It's always nice to go to the Doctor's and find out your further along than you thought...that means you get to find out if it's a boy or girl very soon!

Harrison and Christine said...

YAY!!! SO EXCITING!! Congrats!

Paige said...

congrats! That's awesome! You'll make a wonderful mommy!!

The Lehnick Family said...

So very excited for you! I don't know how you kept it a secret that long either!!??? You are good girl! I'm sure I will have some baby items to pass on!! Are you going to find out what you are having? You can find out right now!!! I found out at 16 weeks with two of mine and 18 with the other....how fun! Cute gift from the grandparents too! I bet they are soooo excited!

Grandma Honey said...

I am very very happy for you both! You will be such good, caring parents.

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!! We are soooo excited for you, David and I were just discussing that we were thinking this news would be coming up pretty soon from the two of you. Congrats! Make sure I get invited to the baby shower, because if there is nothing I like more than babies, it is shopping for baby stuff!

You are I am sure the cutest prego mom and you will definitely be a GREAT mom. You had such a fine example to emulate.