Saturday, November 7, 2009

Family Pictures!

(looks like a Levi's ad, right?!)


The Miller family has grown,
so Perry and Donna decided to have us take new pictures.
I was so happy to be part of this fun day!
Being a Miller is pretty cool!
This must mean they like that Alex married me,
and that Meghann married Emy.
Meg & Emy's sister in law took the pictures for us.
She did an awesome job!




Me and Alex!



Emily


Katy

Perry and Donna




I love how the argyle sweaters turned out.
Awesome idea Meghann!












As many of the pictures show... it was a fun afternoon!
My favorites are the jumping ones! So cool!

5 comments:

:Brittany: said...

Oh my gosh! How cute! I love the pictures Kilean took of te family! Also, I had no idea Meg and Alex were siblings! Meg & Emy are in our ward! Crazy! How cute!

kelly said...

I LOVE them. Donna told me about the sweaters and I didn't think it would turn out so adorable! They are all great, I love the jumping ones too.

Eric, Harmony, Skye, and Sydney said...

Cute pics, looks like you guys had fun!

The Lehnick Family said...

Very cool pics....what a fun time and fun family Alex has!

Jared and Sami said...

Cute pictures! We had fun last night! We'll have to do it again soon.