Friday, November 20, 2009

the happenings...

So the latest scoop on the Millers....

As of Monday, Grandma's house that we have been living in
has been bought, and started in escrow.


Now with the SOLD sign on it... it is all for-REAL! wow.


I have loved living in this gated community, and glad I got to see all the beautiful trees turn into their fall colors one last time. Nov. 26th will be our 2 1/2 year anniversary. Funny to think we ended up here this long, when we orignially thought it would be short term.
It has truly been a blessing though. We loved all the time we got to enjoy with Grandma, the quietness of the neighborhood, and being in the wonderful Clovis 3rd Ward.

I am very much the "worry" type of person... but as of this moment,
I don't feel to worried that on the 17th of December we will be homeless.
We know things are going to work out...
we have been hunting for houses, and hope that
things will work out these next couple of weeks.
Lots to stay posted on that subject...

So moving on to some highlights of this weeks events...

A couple of late nights, but OH SO MUCH fun!!!

Tuesday night, Season 5...SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE...
came to FRESNO! Grandma Linda took us ladies to see it.
LOVED IT!!! Very exciting to see such awesome dancers
in person. I loved Season 5! Thanks for taking us Grandma!

Waiting for the show to start...


Hard to really get pictures with all the movement and bright lights...

IT WAS AWESOME!!!

Another highlight of this week...of course...
Thursday night, the midnight showing of NEW MOON!
Definitely worth the wait outside and inside the theater!
I didn't take pictures at the theater...
hoping for copies from someone else...
I did have to show off the awesome shirts we made though. Cute!

(having fun with the web cam on our computer...cool effects...)


Yay for NEW MOON!
I enjoyed it much more than Twilight,
and I believe I will be watching this one over and over.

Thats about it for the main highlights.
Next week will be overflowin' with good stuff.
Tyson comes home is just a couple of days!!!!

2 comments:

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas said...

Hi Millers

So sorry to here your moving..but check out our area..Clovis 7th ward
We'd love to have you...by the east Stake Center..

Wanted to check something out with ya..Do you have the address to the Boutique??? I wouldn't want you to miss the great giveaways..& all the fun!!! You've been a great follower I & appreciate you guys so much!! Email me if you need the address...Also in a few days we are going to have a Followers only Giveaway..before the Boutique..Hope you join us!!! Barb

Jessica Havican said...

That's too bad you have to move, but good for your grandma. Good luck finding a place and ward you can make home. I love the New Moon Shirts you made! I agree that it was better than Twilight. I think Eclipse will be even better! I still got a couple of chuckles out of it, but all in all, it was good entertainment.