Thursday, July 22, 2010

Belly Show!

Well....
Here I am at 30 weeks,
and finally posting some belly pictures!
It is quite obvious that I am pregnant,
and it's been fun looking back at the pictures
watching as I grow!
I have been taking a picture
each week to watch the progress.

As a background,
I took my first pregnancy test on Feb. 26th,
after my second missed cycle.
Alex's Birthday morning surprise was a positive test!
I called within the next few days to make an
appointment with the doctor,
they could get me in on April 23rd.
It seemed like quite some time to wait,
but I figured that would be fine.
Alex preferred that we waited until after
we had seen the doctor to tell our family.

Come, April 23rd, we got to hear the heartbeat.
We were so excited!
Then the Doctor let us know how far along we were...
to our surprise we were 17 weeks along!
I didn't realize we were that far already,
which mean't I was already done with one trimester!
Then on the 24th of April is when we had
the get together at our house and announced it
to our families.
Each day has been tons of fun since then.
I feel so blessed to have such a great pregnancy so far!


Now the slideshow can begin...

First of all, this picture is from April 16th,
at Dan and Candice's Wedding.
No one knew we were pregnant yet...
When we were taking some pictures,
Wendy was being silly and wrapped her arm around
my tummy so it would look funny in the picture.
Little did she know there was a baby in there!



Here was go starting at 18 weeks...


19 weeks

21 weeks

22 weeks

23 weeks


24 weeks


25 weeks

26 weeks


27 weeks
wearing my Eclipse shirt....:)

28 weeks

29 weeks


And here I am today at 30 weeks!
To me, these last two weeks have been the biggest change.
I am definitely feeling this belly popping out!
Like I said, i feel so blessed that things have gone well.
It is tons of fun feeling a baby move
inside, nothing like I've experienced before!
I hope things continue on this well!


6 comments:

Harrison and Christine said...

So exciting!! I'm so thrilled for you! And your short hair is so cute, by the way :)

Lauren Call Green said...

You are adorable! How fun to watch your tummy grow :) I'm so glad that everything has gone so well for you so far and I hope pregnancy continues to be a fun experience for you!

amyburb said...

I wish I would have done that with my first pregnancy. You have such a cute little tummy! :)

Jessica Havican said...

Looking good girl! I can't believe you were 17 weeks along before you went to the doctor. You must've had a super easy first trimester! I hope everything continues to go well for you.

And I totally didn't realize how long your hair was before you cut it! WOW!

kelly said...

You are an adorable pregnant person! I saw something your mother in law is making that looked like it just might be for your baby and it is SO cute!

Eric, Harmony, Skye, and Sydney said...

Aww you are such a cute mommy your glowing! Thanks for the pics it was fun to see your belly grow! Hope to see you guys soon