Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pregnancy Updates

So far things are still going well.
As of today, I have less than 2 weeks to go.
The 28th will be here before we know it,
give or take some days until our baby
is ready to come!

We are officially ready now,
whenever she is!

So here's the latest pictures....

First of all,
Alex and I with Jason
before he left for his mission.
North Carolina is loving this boy already!
I am bummed he won't see our little girl
until she is almost 2 years old,
but hopefully we have many more kids to come!

34 weeks....

35 weeks...

36 weeks....

37 weeks....

just as of yesterday I am at 38 weeks!
No picture of that yet...

Today though, with the help of Donna,
the baby room definitely looks more like a baby room!

The dark wall, it's hard to tell in the picture,
but it's purple.
This is our crib and adoreable bedding set!
(Thank you craigslist for the great deals...)


The wonderful glider that I got at a yardsale,
in excellent condition!

Our cute basket holder, that Donna
put together for all those
baby items!
The lovely dresser that the Brunsviks gave me,
we painted it white, and put new knobs on it,
looks brand new! Love it!

The cute bench that we are "baby sitting"
since the Miller's don't currently have a spot
for it in their house.
Also notice the cute bows hanging on the door...
looking forward to dressing her up!
As well as the lovely swing
my cousin is letting me borrow.
I'm sure it will end up in the living room getting
used very often!

All I need to do now is finish some things up!
I have a cute lightswitch cover and some wall
stickers to add that will finish off
the cute look of the room!
I can hardly wait now!

3 comments:

The Lehnick Family said...

Looks so cute! Love it! So happy for you and Alex...and you LOOK AMAZING pregnant girl! I had that very same glider with Kaylee and Brayden...Can't wait to hear all about the baby news soon! Enjoy these last few days, because there won't be just the two of you for a very long time...:)

Grandma Honey said...

Darling nursery. And I see the lamp I gave you! ;)
I can't wait to meet your little baby girl.

kelly said...

I love it! I'm sorry I didn't come to your shower, it was a crazy day. I have something in mind to make for you (well, your baby) though and will make sure it gets to you!