Friday, October 8, 2010

Baby has arrived!

Jocelynn Erin Miller has arrived!
Monday 10/4/10
5:40 PM
8 lbs 5 oz

Absolutely adoreable and sweet as can be!

Today I am bringing her home from the hospital!
During delievery I spiked a fever,
therefore the Dr. put us both on IV- antibiotics,
which mean't staying in the hospital a little longer
than we expected. Fever went away,
and Jocelynn never actually presented
with a fever herself,
but they had to culture some blood
samples to make sure neither of us had an infection.
We had to patiently wait at least 48 hours,
obviously its been longer than that,
and no infection has shown.
It's good to be precautious, so I was okay
with her staying in the hospital just a little longer.
I am glad everything turned out for the best!
Now this morning I am bringing her home!
Pictures and more to come!...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hope you don't mind that I follow your blog, but I just had to say CONGRATS on the baby! I bet she is beautiful just like her momma! Hope you are getting plenty of rest! Glad you and baby are doing well!

Nicole said...

Wahoo! Here comes a whole new way of life! We are so excited for you guys!

Eric, Harmony, Skye, and Sydney said...

Congratulations Stacey and Alex. I Can't wait to see pictures, glad everything went well and you both are healthy!!!

Grandma Honey said...

I am just so happy for you! I cannot wait to see little Jocelynn.

I ran a fever like that during my first labor and for about a day after. I was also on IV antibiotics. And my baby was totally unaffected. Just like Jocelynn. So glad you are home now!

kelly said...

Yay! Congrats!

Jessica Havican said...

YAY! Congrats on your baby girl! I want to see pictures of her. I'm sure she's beautiful! I love the name too! That was a finalist for us and I still love it a lot!

Lauren Caleen Torres said...

She is beautiful Stacey! Hey, if you have any advice for me... don't be shy! I am excited for the baby to come but also a bit nervous. I could take all the reassuring words and advice as possible :) I bet you are enjoying your beauty!