Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Our Smiley Girl

Jocelynn is full of giggles!
I am lovin' each day more and more!
I think the gramma's are too.
It's been harder to go to work,
because she is doing so much now,
but I'm glad it gives the grammas
something to enjoy in between them working.

The other day I finally started putting
some nails in the wall.
I keep waiting for Alex to help me,
so they can be perfectly hung,
and then I thought, who cares.
No one but me will notice the imperfections...
so I just went for it!
My cousin Felicity,
painted this specially for
Jocelynn.
I love how she incorporated the colors,
and butterfly!
It looks so good above her crib!

Here are some recent smiles...

This is her talking to me...

She can already roll her tongue...
impressive!


almost sitting up all by herself...
she was kind of tipping when I took the pic.

Loves the toesies!

I love those BIG cheeks!


So fun!

4 comments:

Kendra said...

She's darling!

donnam said...

I miss her when she isn't here!!! I love that little girl. Thank you for making me a gramma to such a precious little girl!!!

The Bishops said...

She is getting so big!!! She is adorable! Can't wait to see her, hopefully soon :)

Jessica Havican said...

Great cheeks and cute dimples!